QAC01b QUALITY PREAMBLE:
- This document is in conformance with the latest revision of AS9100
- The following definitions are for the purpose of this document and its related quality clauses:
- “JPL” is the Jet Propulsion Laboratory
- “Subcontractor” is the contracting party with which JPL has the Subcontract/Purchase Order/P-Card Order
- “Lower-tier subcontractor” is any sub-tier to the Subcontractor
- In the event materials and services are defective in material or workmanship, or otherwise not in compliance with the requirements of this Subcontract,
JPL reserves the right to reject or to require their correction.
- JPL may issue a Supplier Issue Notice (SIN) and/or Supplier Corrective Action Request (SCAR) to the Subcontractor for purchased material and services
that do not comply with the requirements of this Subcontract.
- The Subcontractor performance on this Subcontract is reviewed at the JPL Supplier Quality Board (SQB) and any SCAR activity is a contributing factor in
removal from the JPL Approved Supplier List (ASL).