QC02f - Certificate of Compliance (C of C):
Subcontractor shall provide a certificate with each shipment to attest that the parts, assemblies, subassemblies, or detail parts conform to the Subcontract/Purchase Order (PO) requirements.
The certificate shall be signed and dated by the Subcontractor representative and contain the following:
Drop Ship Requirement
- JPL’s Contract/Purchase Order number
- Part number and revision letter as identified in the Subcontract/PO
- Subcontractor Name
- If the Subcontract/PO requires serialization then the information shall be stated
- Any of the following:
- Lot number
- Heat number
- Date code
In the event of a material drop shipment, the Subcontractor’s certificate of compliance shall be submitted at the time of request to the requestor via email or to firstname.lastname@example.org, indicating that a drop shipment was authorized by the Subcontractor and completed by the vendor.
The certification shall contain:
- The name of the Manufacturer who performed the drop shipment
- The items as listed under the Reporting Requirements section
- Subcontractor is defined as the organization with which JPL has the Subcontract/Purchase Order.
- Manufacturer is defined as the organization that manufactured the material.