QC14b - Nondestructive Inspection (NDI) / Nondestructive Test (NDT) Certificate:
Subcontractor shall include with each shipment a signed certification of the NDI/NDT performed. As a minimum, the certificate shall contain the following information:
- JPL’s Subcontract/Purchase Order number
- Name and address of the Subcontractor performing NDI/NDT
- Date of inspection
- Quantity of parts tested by part number
- Specification or other requirement defining the NDI/NDT acceptance/rejection criteria
- Inspector/name/stamp and NDI/NDT certification level
- NDI/NDT specification, including revision
- Material or item identification (part number, heat lot number, Foundry Record (FR) number)
- Material or item traceability (serial number, lot number, batch number, lot/date code)
- Inspection results (acceptance/rejection)
- Reference to previous NDI/NDT reports for repair/rework if applicable
- Reference to attached recordings, i.e., films or photographs, if applicable.
A record of the procedures or techniques used and actual results shall remain on file for at least seven years after shipment to JPL and shall be furnished to JPL upon request. These records shall include all information required in the previous paragraph as well as acceptance/rejection criteria and related test instrument data used in the NDI/NDT process.