QC32f - End Item Data Package - Deliverables to Accompany Printed Wiring Board (PWB):
In addition to the PWBs, the following must be included in the delivery:
(Ref. DocID 35120, Sec. 3.6, Para 4.3)
- Final micro-sections (both A and B or A/B coupons) shall be submitted to JPL. This shall include both:
- A (X-Direction) Thermal Stress
- B (Y-Direction) Thermal Stress.
- Unless otherwise specified, one additional A and B or A/B coupon strip per panel shall be provided to JPL. These coupons will not be sectioned prior to sending to JPL and may be used for independent coupon evaluation. Coupons shall reflect coupon design in IPC-2221 and the specified finished PWB characteristics.
- If plated through holes larger than 100 mils are used in the PWB and are within 50 mils of non-common conductors, one representative non-sectioned coupon of the hole shall be sent to JPL and may be used for independent coupon evaluation.
- Certificate of Compliance shall contain the following:
- JPL’s Subcontract/Purchase Order number
- Line item number from the JPL Subcontract/Purchase Order
- Part number and revision letter as identified in the Subcontract/Purchase Order
- Part description (title) of each item
- Quantity of each item
- Serial number, or if there is no serial number, screening lot number of each item
- Name and address of manufacturing or processing location
- Manufacturer’s date code, lot number, and/or logo, and/or serial number(s)
- Be signed and dated by Subcontractor representative
- All material certificates; the material used shall be traceable to the manufacturer’s lot number through date code and serial number. If Hot Air Solder Leveling (HASL) is used as final finish, analysis of solder pot in compliance with IPC-6012.
- All manufacturer reports/results. The PWB manufacturer shall include the items listed below:
- Results of all electrical verification testing performed at 250 Vdc (unless otherwise specified)
- Results of all TDR testing on controlled impedance coupons
- Results of copper tensile strength and elongation tests (from an independent testing laboratory) for the month in which the JPL PWBs were manufactured shall be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org once available or when requested
- Results of ionic contamination testing
- All deviation and waiver reports including all MRB action taken on the PWBs or constituent material.
- All existing raw material reports and vendor certifications. Raw material manufacturer’s test report (i.e., mill test report) that states that the lot of material furnished has been tested, inspected, and found to be in compliance with the applicable material specifications. Refer to the latest revision of QC06 for further details, if applicable.
- Final copy of any Technical Queries or drawing redlines that were required for fabrication and approved by JPL. If there were no Technical Queries or drawing redlines for the order, a statement shall be included stating no Technical Queries or drawing redlines were needed. The statement should be on its own individual sheet within the EIDP.