QC76b - Nadcap Accreditation of Special Processes:
- Subcontractor performing the special process(es), shall be NADCAP accredited.
- The Subcontractor shall have their NADCAP accreditation throughout the time of Subcontract/Purchase Order (PO).
- Special processes requiring NADCAP accreditation:
- Heat Treat
- Chemical Processing and Coatings
- Materials Testing
- Non-Destructive Testing
- Surface Enhancement
- Records of NADCAP certification/audits shall be maintained, and provided for review when requested.
- The Subcontractor is responsible to notify JPL regarding any change of NADCAP certification status during time of the Subcontract/PO to firstname.lastname@example.org or (818) 393-7592.
For more information in regards to NADCAP, visit: